The National Contingency Plan (NCP) for Marine Pollution aims to establish preparedness and response measures pollution incidents by local and national mechanism as well as in coordination with other countries in combating major incidents or threats of marine pollution.
This Seminar will focus on the consultation on the NCP that has been drafted by the National Task Force (NTF) and is under translation process.
The programme includes the explanation on the whole features of National Contingency Plan as well as stakeholder consultation workshop on the draft NCP. After the workshop, the NCP will be translated into national language and, then submit to the Attorney General Office through Ministry.
Therefore, National Consultation Seminar on National Contingency Plan for Marine pollution will be held from 15 to 16 November, 2018 at Yangon. This Seminar is jointly organized by the Department of Marine Administration, Ministry of Transport and Communications, the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and Norwegian Coastal Administration (NCA).
The Sixth Seminar for PSCOs on Port State Control in the Indian Ocean MOU region will be held from 10 to 14 September, 2018 at Yangon. This Seminar is jointly organized by the Department of Marine Administration, Ministry of Transport and Communications, the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and the Indian Ocean MOU on port State control.
ေၾကညာခ်က္ (၁ ̸ ၂၀၁၈)
CoC နွင့္ CoP All-in-One စာအုပ္မ်ားအား လက္ရွိတြင္ (၁) ပတ္ခ်ိန္းဆို ထုတ္ေပးခဲ့ေသာ္လည္း နွစ္သစ္ကူး ရံုးပိတ္ရက္မ်ား အတြင္း ၾကန္႕ၾကာမႈမ်ား မျဖစ္ေပၚေစေရးအတြက္ ေအာက္ပါရက္မ်ားအတိုင္း ထုတ္ေပးမည္ ျဖစ္ ပါေၾကာင္း အသိေပး ေၾကညာအပ္ပါသည္။
TMAS (Telemedical Maritime Advice Services) is one of the coastal State’s obligations that is required by: –
(1) SOLAS and SAR Conventions for “Search and Rescue Service”
(2) National SAR Plan
(3) MLC, 2006 – Regulation 4.1 – Medical care on board ship and ashore:
“Each Member shall ensure that seafarers on board ships in its territory who are in need of immediate medical care are given access to the Member’s medical facilities on shore.”
DMA, 3 April 2018
The audit of Myanmar was undertaken from 24/2/2018 to 5/3/2018, by three auditors drawn from Cyprus, India and United States. The scope of the audit included the flag, coastal and port State obligations of Myanmar in relation to the applicable IMO instruments to which it is a Party.
The opening meeting was held at Yangon, Myanmar, on 26/2/2018. Those entities of the State that are involved in the implementation and enforcement of the provisions of the various mandatory IMO instruments and which were represented at the meeting were:
The closing meeting was held on 5/3/2018 at Yangon, Myanmar.
Members of the Audit Team
1. Georgios Demetriades (Team leader)
2. Aji Vasudevan (Team member)
3. George Leeford Boone (Team member)
Involved Officials from the Member State
1. Mr. Maung Maung Oo (Director General)
2. Mr. Thaung Kyaing (Deputy Director General)
3. Mr. Zaw Myint Thein (Adviser)
4. Mr. Thaw Ka (Adviser)
5. Mr. Ye Myint (Director)
6. Mr. Soe Naing I (Director)
7. Mr. Htay Lwin Oo (Director)
8. Mr. Ko Ko Naing (Director)
9. Mr. Aung Moe (Director)
10. Mr. Thant Zin Oo (Deputy Director)
11. Mr. Aung Kyaw Zan (Deputy Director)
12. Mr. Htay Aung (Assistant Director)
13. Dr. Theint Nandar Htet (Assistant Director)
14. Dr. Thiha Thwin (Assistant Director)
15. Dr. Swe Swe Aung (Deputy Director General)
16. Ms. Khin Cho Cho Shein (Director)
17. Mr. Han Win Aung (Assistant Director)
18. Mr. Aung Aung Lay (Deputy Director)
19. Mr. Thet Htay (Director Retd)
20. Mr. Maw Tun (IMO Retd)
21. Ms. Kyi Kyi Zaw (Assistant Director)
22. Lt.SG Soe Nyunt Thaw (Deputy Head)
23. Mr. Zaw Htut Aung (Chief Instructor)
24. Lt. Cdr Han Tun Aung (MRCC O/C)
25. Ms. Khin Aye Myint (Executive Engineer)
26. Mr. Aung Htike (Assistant Director)
27. Ms. Than Than Win (Assistant Director)
28. Mr. Aung Thein Win (Manager)
29. Mr. Win Ko Ko (Chief Engineer -Mech)
30. Mr. Aye Lwin (Inspector of Light house)
31. Mr. Wai Zun Aung (Chief Surveyors)
32. Mr. Aung Thet Naing (Translator)
33. Ms. Hnin Ei Wai (Translator)